The event will take place on Sept. 25 at 5 p.m. in the IBEW Local 613 Union Hall auditorium.
Those who want to attend the event should RSVP to Tonya Goodell at 404-523-8107 or by email at email@example.com. Admission is $75 per person and includes dinner, a gift and a one-year USA membership.
Table prizes, a Remington 783 rifle or a 40-quart Orca cooler, will be awarded to event sponsors. These prizes can be won by either the table sponsor or one of their guests. Sponsors will also receive dinner and gifts for their guests, in addition to their union or company name featured in the program book.
There are five sponsorship levels:
- Platinum ($10,000) comes with five table prizes.
- Gold ($5,000) comes with three table prizes.
- Silver ($3,000) comes with two table prizes.
- Veteran ($2,000) comes with one table prize and raffle tickets. Also, we will fill your table with veterans on your behalf.
- Bronze ($1,500) comes with one table prize.
Anyone who wishes to sponsor the event should complete this form.
Check out the event flyer to learn more about individual underwriting opportunities. Please contact Eric Bakken at 509-731-5200 to become an individual underwriter.
Make a difference in your community by supporting conservation efforts by attending or sponsoring this event.
The Union Sportsmen’s Alliance is the fastest growing non-profit, conservation organization working to unite the union community through conservation to preserve North America’s outdoor heritage, while showcasing the good works of America’s labor unions.