COVID-19 - VANGUARD PENSION WITHDRAW FORM
See Link Below: (Link to the Application can also be found on nebainc.com)
UPDATE - Vanguard Pension Benefits
“Unfortunately, the IRS has ruled that our type of pension plan cannot allow “Coronavirus Distributions” under the CARES Act and as such we have removed the application. Our Trustees are working to make other arrangements to provide for distributions for terminated employees and we expect to have an application available shortly.”
Coronavirus (COVID-19) and your IBEW Local Union 613 Plan Benefits
IBEW Local 613 stands united with our Brothers and Sisters across the country and our International Office in regards to the recent tragedies:
Resources for Workers Impacted by COVID-19
(DOL Unemployment Instructions):
ANSWERING YOUR COVID-19 PAY AND BENEFITS QUESTIONS:
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS:
All members that have been furloughed or become furloughed, please send an email to Jeff Deppe at JeffDeppe@ibew613.org with the following information:
2. Date of Furlough
3. Company working for
GEORGIA COVID-19 HOTLINE
WorkRight (Drug Testing Facility) - Operational Update
We have some new protocols in effect in response to the COVID-19 state and federal recommendations:
1. There are to be no more than 6 people in our waiting room at any given time. Once we reach 6 people, we will be closing the door to our immediate office to further candidates. As one exits, we will be sending another in.
2. Our main entrance door is to remain LOCKED. We will have an extra assistant directing traffic and allowing candidates to enter the building as donors present for testing.
3. Donors will be asked to wait in their vehicles or outside the building if capacity exceeds six in our main office and three waiting in the lobby area. This will be strictly enforced, however, we will work diligently to move the flow of traffic as quickly as possible to avoid any excess wait time.
4. We are sanitizing all surfaces and door handles, light switches, knobs, pens, etc. between each donor to prevent the spread of germs.
5. We are performing testing services only between the limited hours of 7:30 AM to 12:00 PM to prevent the chance of infection to any parties.
6. Any parties exhibiting signs of illness- coughing, fever, sneezing, etc.- will be asked to leave the facility before their testing has commenced to prevent the spread of any viruses to other donors or staff.
Appointments would be greatly appreciated so we know how many people to expect at any given time and we can keep the flow of traffic moving efficiently.
LETTER TO IBEW 613 SIGNATORY CONTRACTORS RE: COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS)
IBEW 613 - CORONAVIRUS CONTRACTOR CHECKLIST
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS:
We are working hard throughout this ever-changing situation. We have reached out to Cigna for recommendations on COVID-19 testing if you believe you are experiencing symptoms. Their response: its our understanding that Urgent-Care Facilities do not currently have the tests, so the participant would need to go to their primary care physician. First, verify the facility has the tests available - most are testing while you stay in the car to prevent any possible spreading. If you need help finding a Primary physician in your area, you can go to MyCigna.com or call the phone number on the back of your card for help finding one.
Those participants using Kasier need to visit the link below for assistance:
Please continue to encourage everyone to look on our website, job board, and job line for future updates. We appreciate your patience and help during these unprecedented times.
UPDATED REFERRAL PROCEDURES FOR (NDERA) IBEW/NECA
Digital Referral Process will tentatively end June 19th.
OR WE HAVE RE-OPENED THE HALL TO FOOT TRAFFIC
All Visitors must call 404-523-8107 x229 or x210 to gain access to the building.
JOINT NDERA Q&A'S
Please Read Link Below: