All proceeds for this event on April 30 will benefit the IBEW Local 613 Welfare Fund.
Register soon — there are limited slots available. The time of payment also determines launch order. Registration is $150 per boat, with two people maximum on each boat. You can register here.
Participants do not need to be Local 613 members to enter the tournament.
On the day of the tournament, boat registration begins at 5:30 a.m. Blast off begins at safe light.
Prizes will be given for first, second and third place. There will also be a prize given for Big Fish. Registration includes lunch and a commemorative T-shirt.
Bass Tournament rules
For everyone participating in the tournament, here are the rules:
- All fish will be released. There will be a half pound deduction for each dead fish.
- The contest is for spotted and largemouth bass. There is a five fish limit. Ties will be split by big fish. Short fish will be culled along with the biggest.
- One pound per minute will be deducted for any late weigh-in
- There will be no culling at the fish dock. There will be no live bait or trolling.
- Participants must wear a life vest on a boat when the motor is running.
- Organizers reserve the right to disqualify anyone for any reason at any time.
A great day of union fellowship and fishing fun awaits!
Local 613’s Bass Tournament is a good cause and a lot of fun. By supporting our Health and Welfare Fund, you support your fellow Brothers and Sisters and their families when they are sick, suffer an injury or experience a disaster.
As a Union, we’re always here for our Brothers and Sisters. Our membership looks out for one another, and through fun events like the Bass Tournament, we are able to provide more support.
Check out this video commemorating last year’s bass tournament.